Monday, February 15, 2016

so far...

This week, I wanted to update y'all on how I'm doing so far. 
Recently, I have gotten in touch with a vinyl pressing company out of Europe. I will have to discuss prices and such with Mrs. Miller and with the company, but I am really excited to hopefully be able to get my piece pressed onto a vinyl record! (yay!) Although it is not technically finished and ready for an art show, this piece is pretty much done. I have all of my recordings up to date and have been able to edit it into an mp3. I'm excited for you all to hear it soon! 


What's Next???

Also, I have begun working on my next project. I recently had one of my friends come over and was interacting with her and figuring out how to work in her different emotions. I am thinking of some different emotions and how to incorporate them into this project. I would like to use video of each emotion and string them together, but this is proving quite difficult to record. However, I am excited about what I have so far and about getting more in the future! 


Just something random...

Although I am not going to use this, I just really love this picture. We were all standing around on the dock in my backyard, and one of my friends was telling a story. Chanley, the girl in this picture, was listening to it and looked quite peaceful (it really looks quite staged, but it's not). I decided to take a picture of it and it turned out looking like this. 
(Obviously this is unedited... I have a better version of this on my other computer - without the shadows and whatnot; however, it wouldn't transfer over)
It's kinda weird... when taking pictures of the others there, they turned out almost the same. They all looked kinda posed, even though they were in conversation with each other. Maybe they were just nervous and always posing??? ... haha... who knows. 
I loved this picture though (not for this project but just in general)


The Future....

maybe eventually, I can dabble in photography some for future projects... who knows???
I would love to spend more time with my camera and be able to capture the breathtaking moments around me...

1 comment:

  1. That idea of people in a state of posing should be explored.

    ReplyDelete